Cubase 10.0.30 & Revoice 4.1

The audio file is transferred using ARA 2 from Cubase 10 pro to revoice pro 4.1. after editing in revoice everything sounds in Cubase correctly, but it is impossible to calculate the result in Cubase. when I make a bounce, Cubase hang ( sorry for my English) :wink:

I did quite a bit of work today on Revoice and Nuendo never crashed or hanged. This is on a MacPro running Sierra.

How do you count in Cubase what did you do in Revoice through Revoice pro link?

I have the similar problem ā€¦ everything works fine but when i want to bounce selection it freeze Cubase or Crash ā€¦ its not always but very oftenā€¦ On the other side, Melodyne and Bounce works perfect

I think update with fix from SynchroArts is coming

Thanks to studioton and his reports today, our Developers are investigating this issue.
As a workaround, please try using ā€œRender in Placeā€ in Cubase Pro 10.0.30.

Please report any issue with Synchro Arts software to support@synchroarts.com !

Hello
may be I can ask a basic question to RP link/ARA2.
I tried it the first time but I cant get the audio from C10 Pro to RP 4.1.4 via the link. What I did:
In RP: Opened my user default version with 5 empty tracks.chain icon below is green
In C10: RP link in an audio track inserted, Audio event selected, RP link opened, it shows my 5 empty tracks in RP-so there is a connection between C10 and RP, one track selected, ā€œcaptureā€ pressed, this button becomes green but nothing else happens. The file does not appear in RP. It seems that its copied in C10 but there must be a last step to paste it in RP.
Can you help me ?
Thanx
RG
Christian /Germany

Set Processing to 32 bit float. (Studio ā–ø Studio Setup ā–ø VST Audio System) and it will workā€¦ this is known issue

Thanx studioton. It was my mistake. I didnā€™t try it in the newest Cubase version where the menues point ā€œextensionsā€ to select RP isnā€™t available at all. After update it works

Thanks to Renato Iarossi and SynchroArts Dev team for quick fix for ā€œbounceā€ bug ā€¦ New versions are available at Downloads | Synchro Arts

Vocalign Pro and Revoice Pro with Cubase 10.0.30 now works PERFECT

I confirm, ā€œbounceā€ closes Cubase with no warning although I have updated RP only yesterday. However ā€œrender in placeā€ works. Fine for meā€¦

Iā€™m having the same issue. Bouncing audio that uses the ARA extension for Revoice crashes Cubase altogether. Itā€™s happened 10 out of 10 times Iā€™ve tried.

What version of Revoice do you have? You just need to have the latest 4.1.6.2 version

Oh okay, I have 4.1.4.1

Iā€™ll go update now!

Okay I just updated and it works fine! Thanks :smiley: