Cubase 10.0.50 Released

Today

Blimey!
Thanks for the heads-up.

These release notes are disappointing to say the least. I literally went looking for more, thinking, “this can’t be it can it?”

There’s still quite a few things not working with ARA that they appear to be holding back on for 10.5 or not fixing for years. You’d want them to clean up the list few things with ARA before moving on, but I guess that’s asking too much these days.

CAN-24154 Direct Offline Processing - Fixed a possible crash when applying REVerence as a Direct Offline Process.

CAN-24848 Direct Offline Processing - Improved compatibility for Antares Autotune Graph Mode when applied as a Direct Offline Process.

CAN-24861 - Export Project folder no longer gets changed unintentionally when exporting AAF files.

CAN-24804 - MixConsole Linked Panners are now restored correctly when loading a project.

CAN-23108 Plug-ins - The sound quality for Distroyer when used with Oversampling option active has been improved.

cool thanks!

Could Steinberg have done any less?

CAN-24848 Direct Offline Processing - Improved compatibility for Antares Autotune Graph Mode when applied as a Direct Offline Process.

Finally…,hope it now saves the graph mode changes into cubase, hope the Nuendo 10 fix for that comes to soon. since N8 i can’t work with graph mode and DOP.
Thanks

Oh my dog!!! :unamused:

This is a joke right? 5 random, low priority bug fixes. Wow Steinberg! :open_mouth:
I’d be alright if just 1 of those fixes was for an actual, long standing problem, but no.

I guess they’re waiting to release 10.5 so they can charge money for some real bug fixes. :laughing:

underwhelming to say the least.

Will there be one more updated before 10.5?

Usually they release one or two more updates after the release of the next big major release version.

Any fix is welcome and it installed and is working without issue.

Thank you Steinberg! :wink:

Regards :sunglasses:

It’s the Steinberg way. This update is a joke.

Any fix is welcome
Thanks

Any fix is welcome. 10.0.5 working perfectly. Thank you.

A patch is better than no patch!

CAN-24848 Direct Offline Processing - Improved compatibility for Antares Autotune Graph Mode when applied as a Direct Offline Process

Waited for this to be fixed since DOP was introduced.
But seems like I still have to “undo” then “redo” the auto-tune DOP process for it to apply changes.

Anyone experiencing any improvements? I’m so frustrated with dop still being a mess (especially considering offline processes worked perfectly before).
I still have to keep version 8 on my machine to do some stuff :frowning:

I’ve done all the usual checks, cleared cache, different browser, multiple downloads and this is what I get!

Presonus Studio One = no charge for tons of bug fixes and features post version 4… then a FREE huge update to 4.5…and still more features and bug fixes.

Steinberg… low priority bug fixes today in anticipation of a charged 10.5 update that " might " include higher priority bug fixes but usually just new features that include new bugs.

Cubase is stellar but the whole postponement of bug fixes is a frustrating rotating door.

also installed an older elicencer version for me - thanks !

then gave an error on startup complaining that the elicencer version was too old and I should install the one that the update had just uninstalled , sigh. FWIW new elicencer software was released on 23rd .

Same happened in some of the previous updates. A bit sloppy IMO…and yes a slightly underwhelming fix list.

Installed an old elicenser.

Around the same time my windows 10 updates. Between those two things I reloaded a project and it’s CPU spiking like crazy to the point or totally unusable. Has anyone else had this happen? I need to look up the Windows Update that went in today too.