Cubase 10.0.50 Released

On Windows 10 1903, I already had eLicenser 6.11.8.9256 installed before applying the update, which I could see also ran the eLicenser installer, but afterwards I still had 6.11.8.9256. No problems with 10.0.50 so far.

It seems like they have ignored 1750 CAN’s in this release.

W7 is no longer supported.

Do you use any cleaning and/or optimization tools?

You can unpack SB installers with 7Zip so only the components you need are updated.

This happened to me. I discovered that in my case, the “suspend VST3 plugin processing when no audio signals are received” (in the Preferences) toggle has been reversed. Un-checking the box turns it ON, checking it turns it OFF.
EDIT:
I should add that it doesn’t happen with every project! Computers, huh?

No problems here.

UVI workstation was blacklisted after the update and my Applied Acoustics Ultra VA-3 can no longer scale the interface.
I noticed several developers listed new version of their plugins since this release, and the change log suggests that they’ve fixed a blacklist issues so I guess something happened with this release…

Win7 is still supported until version 10.5.

So what you are saying that the release note for 10.0.50 is not complete?

Blacklisting seems quite problematic with cubase. It miss some really bad plugins and black listed others for no reason.

10.0.50 works fine for me. UVI Falcon did not get blacklisted, but I don’t know about Workstation (as some report). The new Spitfire BBCSO works fine.I had no new plugins blacklisted.

Also was glad to see this possible bug-fix, but same here: You can draw in the changes in AT and listen to it in the DOP window, but when I hit apply, there’s some calculations going on, but the result ist just the original audio (without AT applied). Have to check the undo+redo workaround… was testing with AT 8.1. Since ARA doesn’t work with any AT version even though both Antares and Steinberg claim, they support ARA, I didn’t update yet.

Hi Steinberg,

This update has issues like playing projects at the wrong tempo.
Projects that work fine in 10.0.40…

This is not the case. From 10.5 Windows 7 will not be supported this is version 10.0.50.

getting installation error:
failed to open xml file… OpenInCubase10_64.aepp, system error: -2147024786

upadte not installed.

???

About broken installer: this seems to be isolated to AU, was also mentioned in FB Cubase user group…FYO

For the first time in many years I am not even going to bother with it. Still haven’t fixed the HiDpi scaling issue. Sorry Cubase I honestly and sadly believe you are losing it, as the competition goes forward you at times appear to be going backwards. :confused:

I think the same. Cubase user since the beginning, I’m very disappointed about the bugs and the slowness resolving them… :frowning:
I’m using S1 now, I miss some Cubase functions. But very happy of the workflow and the speed of doing it…

I still have UVI Workstation 3.05 , this version works without problems in C10.0.50.
But… This morning I updated UVI to the latest version 3.07 and then it got blacklisted in Cubase.
But… UVI also crashes in Standalone when closing it.
So I would say there is something wrong in UVI 3.07?