Cubase 10.5.11 Blacklisted / Crash plug-ins on macOS // FAQ [UPDATED]

Hi all,

I have updated my post above. We have been able to reproduce the blacklist/crash issue with illegal cracked version of the plug-ins. We cannot reproduce it with the legal versions of the plug-ins.

If you are having issues with legal plug-ins, please sent us the crash reports as mentioned above.

If your problems are caused by illegal cracked plug-ins, there isn’t anything that we can do. These plug-ins are blacklisted by Apple due to an invalid code signature caused by the crack.

Just tried this but it doesn’t seem to work. Any other ideas?
EDIT: never mind, it works.

yeap … as i said from the beginning :frowning:

I assume this was supposed to read “available in the download assistant this week” ?

what happened ?

We are currently running the last installer tests to prepare the release of the 10.5.12 update on Thursday.

thanks for the update

Naughty Naughty!

All you people complaining about black listed plugins - Shame on you! :laughing:

Ah, the 21 post troll…

:smiley:

I tried to email you the 2 plugins that I remembered have been blacklisted. Unfortunately Gmail doesn’t let me send them for some reason.

Anyway, the 2 plugins were:

Korg Legacy
Eventide Harmonizer (only the single version. The dual works)

Maybe speak to them and maybe they can help out.

10.0.6 must not be far off as well?

Something for devs.
I have a system with plugins from some vendors. The usual. NI, Waves, Eventide, IK. And softube.
I have used FET Compressor 2.4.83. It has OpenGL support. Softube has released 2.4.93 without OpenGL, assume for fixing catalina support. (They have not fixed the Right-click hang nor VST3 basic functions) I have also other plugins from Softube that I did not update. They are all 2.4.83 versions. And after that update Cubase 10.5.12 was giving me beach-ball, and I noticed that in OSX Activity Monitor cubase was classified as “Not responding”. This is BUG. The application should respond to system messages. The plugin loading should not be done in the event processing thread. And still 10.0.50 loads at least 10 times as fast as 10.5.12.

I have same problem, I’m running cubase pro 10.5 trial and last year I purchased fab-filter legally, and other of my plugins are free one like dsk,xfer-ott but why these plugins not show in my daw.

Can somebody tell me how to obtain 10.5 copy please
What I can download from the website is 10.5.12
I want to roll back to 10.5 which is stable for me
Thanks

give the installer 10.5.10 since it is the most stable until February 1

It would have been great with a plugin console printing out what’s tested and how long it took to test. It would help a lot of people to fix the plugin issues.

is there any way to have the 10.5.10 update?
anyone who have it?

give me mail, I’ll drop the link to the file hosting. I have no installation, just replace the cubase file in the program folder! I hope you understand what I wrote as I am writing from English in Ukraine through a translator

Thanks for offering, I have already found someone send me the installed, apperciated~!!