Cubase 10.5.12 3rd party plugins issue

Hello,

for a few months i did not use my Cubase 10.5. Now i updated to 10.5.12 and also updated every third party plugin (some waves products and Fabfilter Pro Q3).

I have loaded an older project which works fine before i had my time out. I used the plugins (Waves C6, FabFilter Pro Q3 and BSS-DPR 402) in this project and they all worked great. But now the Waves plugins didnt work and Fabfilter only in a few Tracks.

For example: Projekt with 16 tracks live recording. Fabfilter is inserted in 12 of them. In 3 Tracks it works fine and without any problem. In the other 9 tracks the plugin windows looks like no input is there. Its not bypassed. All cubase Plugins (Brickwall limiter, compressor, expander) are working great. Even if i set up my plugin route like Compressor > FabFilter > Expander, the Compressor and the Expander are working as intended. But FabFilter is appering like bypassed.

I reinstalled, Windows, Cubase, Waves Central, Waves Plugins, FabFilter… the issue still appears.

Is there someone who already had the same problem or is this issue already addressed in an other thread? My searching results in this board an google didn`t bring up any helpless results.

Thank you very much and stay healthy.

System Specs:

AMD Ryzen 3900x
32GB Ram
Geforce RTX 2080TI
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Cubase 10.5.12

Hi, I am posting a similar question. Waves GTR3 not being picked up by Cubase.
How did you set the path?

I have used the process suggested How to Find Your Plugins in Cubase | Support | Waves