Cubase 10.5.12 crash when pressing setup cogwheel in the instpector

I recently bought a UR44C, everything works great except that I could not get the hardware tab to show. After some fiddling around I realised that control room needs to be switched off, direct monitoring enabled and the track created with a hardware input rather than a bus input.

Everything works after all this a correctly set but If I press the cogwheel in the inspector Cubase crash.

Cubase 10.5.12, Mac OS Catalina on iMac.

Hi,

Could you please attach the *.crash file?

Mac: macOS Console utility > User Reports folder (or ~user/Library/Logs/Diagnostic Reports).

Hi!

I removed everything Cubase and UR44C related. Reinstalled everything and now it seems to work.
Here are one of the crash files anyway.

There are still some irregularities when switching between control room on/off and direct monitoring on/off and the appearance of the UR44C hardware tab.

BR
Anders
Cubase 10.5_2020-05-13-194652_i7-iMac.crash (135 KB)

Hi,

To me, this looks like a different crash. I can see you clicked (somewhere) and the plug-in window (unfortunately the exact plug-in is not mentioned) tried to open, but it crash while opening the plug-in (while getting the plug-in interface). So this crash doesn’t seem to match your description.

But I’m glad it’s working for you, now.