Cubase 10.5.12 No sound on Bootcamp MBP 16's speakers

Hi.
Just got my 16 inch MBP and installed Cubase on Bootcamp. I work in videogames, so most of my work environment is on Windows. I prefer OSX for some other softwares and am really used to Mac OS. I would like to work on headphones with no external Soundcard for maximum portability.
I can see the meters move running both Low Latency Generic and ASIO 4 All drivers, but no sound coming out of the speakers nor the headphones.
I also see the Cubase Icon and fader on the Windows sound mixer, but no sound.

For whatever reason, I can’t change the speakers sample rate to anything but 16 bits 48khz in Windows. The option is greyed out.
On a more positive side, audio playback is OK while I am connected to my job’s PC via Windows Remote Desktop. It goes through both speakers and Headphones.

Anybody have a clue? Please let me know.

Thanks.

1 Like

MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019) Big Sur
Absolutely the same problem is very infuriating.
Cubase 10.5.3 does not work normally in iOS or bootcamp , freze when loading only STEINBERG VSTI synthesizers or samplers plugins, or playing audio through a system tool.
Impossible to work olways freeeze in ios and bootcamp windows
PS. in Windows, the sound works, but there is no sound in the cubase, although the indicators on the Master show the sound.
Pss. in PC + Win 10 same Cubase work normaly…mystical
Read this maybe help - Steinberg-hardware-limitation-on-macOS-Big-Sur
“Best Program Cubase and best MackBOOK” omg

If anyone can help, I solved the problem in a bootcamp under Windows 10 + cub10.5 !
after installing CUBASE, the audio outputs were empty!!
go to —>
Is Built-in Audio Output selected in the Devices > Device Setup > VST Audio System?
Is Out 1 and Out 2 selected in the Devices > VST Connections > Outputs?
All NOW work!