Cubase 10.5.12 update

I have Cubase 10.5.10 installed. On the update page there are 2 updates Hotfix and Cubase 10.5.12.
Which one I should install or I have to install both?

Hi,

Install Cubase 10.5.12, please.

Hi,
I own Cubase 10.0 (10.0.50), no issues so far, macOS Mojave. I’m having trouble with a recent purchased VSTi from IK Multimedia (Philharmonik 2 CE), wich won’t work and make Cubase crash. Cubase flags it in the blacklist at startup. The support guy from IK tells me to make sure to have the latest HOTFIX for Cubase. But all I see is an update that installs 10.5 from an existing installation of 10.0.
Do I need to pay for the upgrade to 10.5? Is there a hotfix just for 10.0?

They are both 10.5.12. You should pick the top one (from 10.5.x).
The second one is for 10.0.x, it says.

Edit: this answer was to OP.

There will eventually be one further 10.0 update, backporting some fixes that are in 10.5 but, because of the problems getting 10.5 stable, this has been postponed with no release date available at present.

If you want Cubase 10.5, you will need to pay for an upgrade. You can run 10.5 with a trial licence whilst leaving 10.0 installed, though be aware that the 10.5 Artist or Pro installers will replace Padshop with Padshop 2 unless you deselect this when installing. Padshop 2 will only run if you have a Cubase 10.5 licence, an Absolute 4 licence or a separate Padshop 2 licence.

Gaston: just use the latest version for Cubase 10.0. And there is one more update, 10.0.60, on the way soon.
You can either use Steinberg Download Assistent, or the Download page.