Cubase 10.5.30 fails to activate

This is very frustrating. I tried everything I could, everything I could find on Internet and in the Steinberg support pages. By the way, I find it unacceptable to sell a product and, in response, to give for a continent 2 hours of support, Monday to Friday… Freeware developers found better solutions.

I installed (several times) a clean eLicenser, I activate it in MySteinberg, I also manage to activate Cubase there (several times), it appears as active license in my eLicenser, but when I start the program, it tells me there is no valid licence. I did it in several ways – activating on the net, then synchronizing the licenser, activating in the eLicenser, activatiing by starting Cubase… you name it.

Can anybody help me with this? Thank you.

Perhaps your license does not authorize the version you are trying to start? For example, your license is for Elements but you installed and are trying to start Artist?

No, I have a license for what I downloaded through Download Assistant and subsequently installed… I also installed the update from Cubase LE 10.5.20 to 10.5.30 that I downloaded the same way.