Cubase 10.5 - A Job Well Done

Hello,

I just wanted to spread the love out to Steinberg and to congratulate them on the great job they did on the recent 10.5 Cubase Pro Update.
For me, other than the extra functionality which for me is regarded as “nice to have” but not critical at all to my creativity, what is really important for me is stability - I just want the bread and butter features to work, and to work well and consistent. From what I have encountered so far, the update is stable. very stable in fact. I had a session yesterday for the whole day, not once did it hickup not once did it falter. Just a great overall experience.
I just wanted to congratulate Steinberg on a job really well done. Keep the amazing work happening. Thank you for letting us create in a classy manner.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Great to hear!

(OT posts split to own thread)

Mac users have a different story.

Posting that after just 1 day of use seems a little premature. I used Cubase 8.5 for a good couple of months before I started experiencing various problems with it.

At the risk of sounding cynical, stability and decent workflow should be a given in a professional application, no?