SO I recently purchase a Mackie Onyx Producer that came with the Cubase LE 10 software. Got it installed, updated and everything just fine. But whenever I open it up, whether it’s on the main screen or in a blank template, the screen gradually gets progressively more and more distorted to the point of being unusable. This happens EVERY time. I have tried all available fixes to no avail. I’m on Windows 10 with an NVidia 1080C. I should have plenty of resources to run this no problem. Pretty well disappointing for DAW software to have a GRAPHICS issue. I just want to record. Shouldn’t be this difficult.
Hi and welcome,
Please try this:
- Uninstall the NVIDIA driver.
- Download the latest Studio driver version from here.
- Start the installation (as administrator).
- Don’t install the whole package, use the Custom (Advanced) settins.
- Disable everything (don’t install NVIDIA Experience, PhysX, etc.), keep just the video driver enabled.
Turned out to be “image sharpening” within the NVidia control panel. Never turned it on as far as I know so I wouldn’t know to turn it off. But that’s what seemed to have fixed it at current.