Cubase 10.5 HiDPI on Windows 10

I have purchased the whole system mounted last autumn, after having choosed all the components. I went for AMD because, first, it was more affordable for a given performances level and, second, after a long researching time on different boards, I saw that there weren’t consistent reports about compatibility issues between the Ryzen 7 stuff and DAW usage, even if some posts were claiming that an AMD based system is not as efficient as Intel architecture when latency is involved, without providing credible data/tests to support it.

This, while having seen AMD filling the performances gap with Intel in many tests (some DAW oriented, more being generic ones), since the release of their new Ryzen 7 generation. So, I ill-treated my conservative mind-set on that one… :mrgreen:

Concerning eventual latency issues, it’s not what I am experiencing, here, or I’m unable to see it : actually, I’m very pleased about how the whole setup behaves, ASIO usage included - night and day, compared to my old i7-870/HDD one, but the latter is no longer a reference, I admit. And I haven’t had a single crash since last november, whether with Cubase or not. I’m unable to talk about thunderbolt, though : still using USB with my audio/MIDI interface, here, so it isn’t a concern.

still doesn’t work…