cubase 10.5 - menu entries missing (export video) issue (?)

Hello all:

we purchased v 10.5 precisely for the ability to export audio with video; however, the menu entry File → Export → Video seems absent.

I wonder if anyone else has ran into the same issue. Futhermore, I was speculating if this could be some sort of an older Cubase Defaults.xml / preferences cross-polination that keeps the new menu entry from appearing… (I did try importing a video into a project just to rule out the option that the menu entry only appears once a video file has been inserted into a session, to no success.)

Thank you.

Hi,

It has been discussed here already. It seems, this happens at some (unsupported) Windows 7 or Windows 8 systems.

thank you. is W10 the only officially supported version of windows?

Yes

fair enough.

if anyone comes up with a workaround for now (that’s not upgrading the OS), it would be appreciated to know.

many thanks.

also windows 10 so is there a remedy???

also windows 10 so is there a remedy???

Hi,

On Windows 10, this menu entry should be present and it is present on my side. How did you install Windows 10? Did you upgrade or did you make a clean installation?

Could you try to reinstall Cubase, please? Make sure you:

• Download the Full Installer.
  • Unpack the ZIP file and install from the unzipped folder.
  • Install from the setup.exe.
  • Install as administrator.
  • Install to the system (C) drive.

Btw:
Duplicate 1
Duplicate 2
Duplicate 3
Duplicate 4

Hi

I own Cubase Pro 10.
Updated to 10.5.20 but problems occured, So I reverted back to 10.0.60.
I own windows 10, clean installed it. Installed cubase using intaller as admin and system is in C. But my files are saved in different drive.

Wanted to export video but can’t locate the video export option in the file menu, I export audio alot but video is now a problem though I can import videos. Appreciate your help.