Cubase 10.5 Slow Export Times

Be careful with that because automation timings might change on some tracks.

Experiencing slow export times in Cubase 11 as well. Memory is a little hazy but I recall being able to export songs offline faster than real time in previous versions… I just did a test messing with buffer size and asio guard. No settings made any difference and the offline export always took a little longer than the playback length of the song.

Could it be because some plugins aren’t optimized for Big Sur? I feel like I was experiencing this with Catalina as well however.

Sorry if I missed this but do you mind me asking what CPU you have please? And also the chipset of the motherboard?

I’m having the same issue. I suspect it is related to older, not up-to-date plugins (of which I admittedly have some). I’ll have to try an experiment using only stock Cubase plugins and see if it’s still slow.

Same thing here, 4:40 min song takes 6:40 to export. Using 11.0.20 and mostly PA Plugins.

Somebody has a hint ?

1 Like

I got same problem, my cubase 10.5.30 is rendering slower … Im using native instruments vst mostly… Settings in cubase seems to not solve problem…

I’m Using MBP m1 big sur 11.6