Cubase 10.5 w/Hotfix still not 100%

I installed the hot fix for Cubase 10.5, and it seemed to fix some things. “Some” is the operative word. because no matter how many times I try to stay in Cubase 10.5, after a while things seems to slow down, the cpu heads to the sky, playback cuts out intermittently, and inevitably I have to go back to Cubase 10.0.50 to keep working. I don’t know what’s going on, but this version, with all its wonderful additions and features, still reminds me of Boeings’ 737 MAX 8 jet, which they just gave up manufacturing after two fatal crashes and a bunch of close calls. Obviously I’m not so insensitive as to to compare software to jets that have lives at stake. But my point is that sometimes a product has so many issues that perhaps it’s better to just throw it out and start again. This 10.5 version has given me more problems, crashes, and caused me to come up with more excuses to clients than any release of Cubase or Nuendo I have ever used. And I go all the way back to Nuendo 1. And on top of everything, I still can’t see the cursor in the notepad if I’m using Dark mode on my Mac. Using Light mode causes other crazy viewing issues as well. Ugh, ugh, ugh.

Sigh.