Hello, recently i moved Cubase 10 Artist off my old laptop onto a new computer. On my laptop there was an assortment of audio files/samples of drum beats, instruments ect. but since putting Cubase onto my computer these files are nowhere to be found. I’ve tried uninstalling Cubase and re-installing it, uninstalling the Cubase installer and re-installing it, repairing the Cubase download and searching for missing files but nothing’s worked. I didn’t download these samples externally and don’t remember having to install anything extra to get them. What am i missing here? How can i get them back?
Hi and welcome,
Install Cubase from the Full Installer, please.
Make sure you:
- Download the Full Installer.
- Unpack the ZIP file and install from the unzipped folder.
- Install from the setup.exe.
- Install as administrator.
- Install to the system © drive.