Cubase 10 Elements & Windows 10 Crackles

I have crackles and I even re installed Cubase 10 elements + update. I have the latest driver from Focusrite.

My Desktop has Windows 10 recently re-installed and AMD FX 6300 6 cores processors 3.5 Ghz clock and 16 GB of RAM. I still have issues even a 512 samples I have crackles

All my software is legit , I am also using standalone Amplitube 4 and Overloud THU without any issue with my Focusrite Scarlet 2i2 2nd Gen USB interface.

Please help

Regards

Hi,

Increase your Audio Device Buffer Size, please.

Use LatencyMon application to test your system.

I did increase the buffer size and it still does not work I went up to 512 samples , and I used LatencyMon to test my system. It shows that the system is Ok to run audio but it still does not work.

Thanks for your help

Hi,

Can you here the crackles even in exported MixDowned) file? Isn’t the audio just distorted?

I had similar issues with a Focusrite 2i2 2nd Gen in Cubase Elements 10. I tried all the usual troubleshooting tricks and it didn’t help. In the end I sort of narrowed it down to the Focusrite Windows driver being the issue.

I have since sold that Focusrite 2i2 and picked up a Steinberg UR22 MkII, no issues with this interface. Hopefully Focusrite fix their Windows driver.