Cubase 10 import menu freezing

I’m having a problem with a recent install of Cubase 10.0.5. When trying to import wavs through the import menu, the program freezes (little spinny thing goes indefinitely) and I have to force quit. I’m on a new (to me) computer… it’s a 2016 Macbook Pro, 2.9 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 with a 1TB SSD. I’ve been running the exact same version of Cubase on my 2012 Macbook Pro without issue.

I can drag wavs into the session and it works fine but not import via the dialogue. I’ve also loaded some old sessions onto my hard drive and am having the same issue. Trying to open a session via the ‘open session’ dialogue results in infinite hanging until I force quit. I do have Logic installed as well… not sure if that would affect anything. Anyway, a Google search turned up nothing so I thought I would ask here. Any help or link to resources would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Any luck… I have the exact same issue

Unfortunately, no. It’s exclusive to Cubase (all other menus are working normally) and none of the troubleshooting I’ve done has shown me anything. Fresh install… new OS and still the same problem.