I have difficulty issuing a support ticket at Steinbeg.net, so I was recommended to issue on here and be sure I would get a proper help, so will try to clearly explain my problem
- I purchased Cubase 10 Pro two years ago. It was an update from EDU ver 5. I registered it on my Steinberg account, moved the licence to the dongle that I had after EDU5 hard (dvd+dongle) copy - EVERYTHING WORKED GREAT!
- At the beginning of this year when running Cubase the e-licencer notification informed me my E dongle does not respond so I could not start it.
- I loggined in into my Steinberg account, learned I needed to “cancel” my present licence and run something called Zero Time.
- IT TURNED OUT: that my Steinberg’s USB e-licencer dongle workes perfectry, becasue it somehow was slighty removed/loosen from the USB slot whan I was doing the (stupid studio vacuuming. Of course I noticed that AFTER I called for Zero Time licence on my account.
- I cannot registed the product again… although Cubase again works perfectly as still has its working licenced dongle.
So, what I am left for now is: perfectly working Cubase, unable to officially register it. Why I need that? For any upgrade + the possibility of purchasing upgrades. As officailly for now I tend to own NO PRODUCT to entitile me to use discounts.
My Steinberg account has all me email exchange of the ver 10 Pro purchase + I still own the copy purchase email + my dongle has the licence registered - it would not work without it.
I would LOVE to show it/send it to some support guys to prove everything is legit!
Hope I have been clear, would appreciate some advice what to do/who to contact to register the product again to open the possibilities of future support/upgrades.