Cubase 10 recognizes the native instrument as vst2 and puts it on the blacklist

It is important that you test the 64bit versions of the plugins with a different DAW or other host software. The 32bit versions might work, but you could only use them in Cubase with the help of a bridge.

Running two files independently on Windows 10 does not work. It does not appear to be compatible with Windows 10. I checked with the event viewer of the windows 10 and found an ucrtbase.dll error and an event 1000 error.
I think I need to solve this problem.

I don’t know if this helps, but there was an issue in Cubase 10.5.20 which blacklisted Kontakt 6 that was fixed in Cubase 10.5.30.

PS Native Instruments don’t do VST3, everything is still VST2.

I updated it, but the result remains the same. It seems that Absynth5 and FM8 are not compatible with Windows 10.

That is clearly not the case. For me, all Komplete plugins run with W10

If I run two files (FM8, Absynth5) independently in Windows 10, not in the cubase, also it won’t open. It does not appear to be compatible with Windows 10. I checked with Event Viewer in Windows 10 and found an ucrtbase.dll error and an event 1000 error.
I think need to solve this problem.

This problem occurred three days ago after updating FM8 and Absynth 5 using native access, and I also used two instruments in Windows 10 without any problems before the update.

It would help if you told us the exact versions of FM8 and Absynth that you now have installed. Look in “Help | About” in the standalone for the version of FM8, rather than the DLL. For example, FM8 1.4.1 (R1599) is working perfectly for me here on Windows 10 20H2 x64 (build 19042.870), both standalone and as a plugin in Cubase 11 and 10.5

What’s “it”? Cubase? Then what exact version of Cubase are you now running please?

I use

cubase10 (10.5.30) version

FM8 (1.4.4)

Absynth5 (5.3.4)

Thanks. I don’t use Absynth5 but FM8 1.4.4 is working fine here, both standalone and in Cubase 10.5.30 (and 11.0.10), all 64-bit, on Windows 10 20H2 x64.

Thank you for your answer.

FM8 (1.4.4) Absynth5 (5.3.4) Both versions

Windows 10 i7-9700 3.00 GHz 3.00 GHz x64

Maybe it’s not compatible with this computer.

Did you ever figure out why the suffix says “Unknown”?
I currently have over 200 song files that are borked because I can’t get Maschine to install correctly, and have the same suffix on my blacklist. They won’t load in any other host either, but at least Cubase is giving some kind of reason why they won’t be loaded.