Cubase 10 Typescript Issue

Hi all

Please open the attached JPG. Where the arrows have specified I the writing is all funky/squashed/out of sync!

This has been an issue for me from Cubase 9 onwards. It’s only where I have specified and nowhere else. I use win10.

Any ideas. It drives me nuts!

Hi,

Most probably you are not using supported graphic card or driver. I would start to update the graphic card driver manually. What graphic card do you use, please?

Sorry for the late reply. If you happen to read this it’s an NVIDIA Geforce 1660 Super. I had the same problem with my last graphics card which was NVIDIA as well. I am running the latest driver.

I am using a 55" Samsung 4k TV. I’m using 3840 x 2160 display resolution. I’m at 200% scaling to see better. I’ve messed with different scaling, resolution and font size settings to no avail. I’m guessing this is something that will never be resolved as it’s such a small issue. It annoys me though as I have to guess what type of audio channel I’m creating!

I have no other issues with any other software, which is graphics and video-based!

Thanks

Hi,

As NVIDIA owner, please try this:

• Uninstall the NVIDIA driver.
  • Download the latest Studio driver version from here.
  • Start the installation (as administrator).
  • Don’t install the whole package, use the Custom (Advanced) settings.
  • Disable everything (don’t install NVIDIA Experience, PhysX, etc.), keep just the video driver enabled.