Cubase 11.0.10 Maintenance Update

Maybe the new remote controller API thing will take care of it ? :crossed_fingers:

Hm, honestly speaking I am rather afraid that this will be the new grail and neglecting other controllers (and protocols) like Eucon will even increase. I HOPE I AM WRONGā€¦

2 Likes

Hi, i received the update of C11, but it seems that the problem with ā€œclean recent projects from HUBā€ is still thereā€¦Can you please help with a fix of this bug? Using MacOS Catalina, latest update. Thank you

2 Likes

Hello @Matthias_Quellmann,
Nice update! :slight_smile: Thank you for the hard work!
Still the HiDPI issue isnā€™t fixed:

I really hope to see it fixed in the next update! :slight_smile:

Best wishes,
Thurisaz

So what exactly has been fixed in the Eucon adapter then? If anything has been fixed will that adapter be available for earlier Cubase releases?

iā€™m verry happy for itā€¦ but still cannot remove from recent list on the steinberg hub :expressionless:

2 Likes

ā€¦againā€¦

4 Likes

Big Thanksā€¦ :+1: :+1: :+1: :blush:

For me that does not work in 11.0.0 so is it a new issue?

A post was split to a new topic: Having problems with the CR inserts since the .10 update- you?

WOW!
This update solved about 95% of any issues i was having with ELEMENTS 11.
Fantastic update!
Many thanks STEINBERG.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: File type icons blank after update

You still forgoten to fix the ā€œright click" tool bar, still not highlighting the tools when moving the mouse from left to right or right to left.

I wish I knew.
I just can repeat my begging to Matthias: Please give us precise information about what is improved concerning EUCON.
It is really remarkable in a bad sense that on one hand we get detailled lists of things that have been repaired or added and for EUCON we are blinded by vague statements. I am sorry to say that, but that is a shame.

1 Like

Agreed. Iā€™ve had trouble with that as well. Iā€™ve opened up the Steinberg Assistant and there was a list of like 30 packages of which most probably havenā€™t been updated. Itā€™s hard to figure out what to install. A ā€œModified Dateā€ would be very helpful in my opinion.

1 Like

Hello. After the Cubase 11 pro update, the Squasher plugin disappeared. Help me please.

in Cubase 11.0.0 everything works fine. It is a new issue

Thank you for the updates! We need them all! But Iā€™m still waiting for the simplest function - the return of the STOP button to the START position when pressed twice. A whole post about it was written, a lot of people supported me.

2 Likes

Strange. Maybe Im not doing it right. I select a channel (audio). I have one knob with inserts. If I press that one I get a list of plugins. (The FXā€™s) I can toggle it on/off with the in, and knob push gives me the parameter. Im expecting that selection should be done with the ā€œselā€ knob. But thing happen. (Other than the button gets lighted) On the MCU you twist the knob and pick the plugin. But this is the same on 11.0.0 and 11.0.10.

Sorry/ No problem.

1 Like