Cubase 11.0.10 Maintenance Update

Would you accept a long delay in the normal update cycle for Cubase, to get a substantial stability / reliability update?
  • NO, I want new features and think the release quality is fine so far
  • NEUTRAL… there are issues I need / want fixed, but I would not want to wait longer for the next release
  • YES, Cubase is an essential tool and needs to be absolutely reliable. The feature set we have is fine.

0 voters

Can anyone confirm if the behaviour of ctrl+wheel zoom has changed?

1 Like

Yes - me … there is also a thread dedicated to it now.

Hey Matthias can we get a response on the reason to invert the wheel behaviour without notice and not adding a preference to undoit?

i can confirm houston now works in this update :slight_smile:
im over the moon i was gutted when steinberg tech support told me it work in c11 and there was no way it would because theyd changed the way controllers would integrate.they said id have to buy a new controller or theyd give me a refund im so glad i waited.

Yup, I noticed that too (Win 10). All the file icons look the same now. The .cpr files are missing the Cubase icon now.

Just reading through this thread, it’s strayed quite off topic from it’s initial purpose, i didn’t realise which thread it was when i replied. Perhaps we should draw a line under this current discussion - and leave space for 11.0.10 specific talk?

Yes @steve or @Maestro should split all of this to a new thread “The realities of being a coder: a story of enduring sympathy and hostility simultaneously”

2 Likes

Please everyone stay on topic and focus discussion specifically on Cubase 11.0.10 maintenance update.
The posts about coding, programmers and other DAWs have been moved to the Steinberg Lounge section under the title suggested.

2 Likes

in the pool, the command " find in finder" not work again! perfect!
…mac osx Catalina

If you encounter issues, please also file a proper bug report.

2 Likes

What’s the S.O.P. for filing a “proper” bug report?

https://forums.steinberg.net/t/how-to-report-a-bug-in-cubase/76546/2

2 Likes

Thanks for this update! That said, since components are split up now separately in the Steinberg Download assistant, It would be nice to have an indication of what component versions I have installed and for which component a maintenance update is available. (Or at least add datetime of when the last component update did become available) I noticed that there are updates for Retrologue and Groove Agent SE available as well, but I have to look somewhere on the Steinberg site to find out…

4 Likes

If you guys could add also a “clear recents” function would be great. :hugs:

Yes! I’m having a bad time editing!!

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for the updates and for following our feedback!
I found the “up” button disappeared on the compressor plugin after the update. And this applies to the update not only of Cubase, but also of Nuendo and Wavelab. Please explain why this happened. Was this feature not working as expected, or is this an annoying misunderstanding?

@All_Smithh See here:-

2 Likes

Did that. No change. Hangs GUI 100% of the time. Tried deleting press, removed all plugins - still hangs.

Hi to all

Is it worth waiting for the next update, because their seems to be a lot of dodgy things going on at the moment.
All the best
John