Cubase 11.0.20 maintenance update

Discovered today that it was my misanderstanting about metering.
All works fine now. Only one preset is about mixer channel, the others are concerning the master level in the right zone, also for loudness metering.
Could be very useful if someone from team or other users answer to this avoiding that a user continue to make mistake.

Well Iā€™m happy, if only because the ā€œRemove from listā€ now works as intended in the Project Assistant of the Steinberg Hub :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the hard work. The update fixed the 2 of my most annoying issues.

However, now Cubase starts up way slower. The Hub opens way slower, and the projects open way, way slower.

Update: plugins seem normal

Hi, After 11.0.20 there Is the same problem with folder track

1 Like

Installed 11.0.20
Looks like plug-ins window open more quicker, and 3rd party vst added to project bit faster.

But this Pre sectionā€¦
Two automation lines when touching 1 knob - Not good :sweat_smile:

4/5

2 Likes

No change? :frowning:
Issue 1:

Issue 2:

This is depressing :frowning:

This ARA Problem is not solved yet, are there plans to improve ARA before a C 11.5 update?

Cheers,
Dirx

Automation for bypass plugins (even the stock ones) doesnā€™t work anymore on Apple M1

Ughhā€¦

I donā€™t get why this would be put off for so long when navigation & GUI are so important to speed, workflow & ease of use.

1 Like

I donā€™t get why this would be put off for so long when navigation & GUI are so important to speed, workflow & ease of use.

+1

One bug I noticed is when exporting some songs, all EastWest instruments rendered as if playing in staccato (short and abrupt with muted end). Same when I use ā€œrender in place.ā€

When exporting in realtime the bug doesnā€™t occur.

After this update my Captain plugins appear as white panels instead of the plugins.

And a saved project doesnā€™t appear anymore in the recent projects list.

After a few day of solid use Iā€™m finding this update to be very stable. Shame about some of the issues mentioned, but at least Iā€™m not having any crashes, unlike the past two releases.

I do not know if there was a fix about it but I am having less fan activity on my laptop.

Has the random switching Expression Map bug been fixed in 11.0.20?

A workaround with a ā€œblank articulationā€ is not a viable solution for large orchestral projects.

Agreed. I have difficulty naming my tracks intelligently to fit in 10 characters. What I mean is if I open up a project I havenā€™t looked at in months Iā€™m not sure what every track is until I hover the mouse cursor over it to see the complete text. And, Iā€™m the guy that named them! Good luck to a third party trying to decipher them.

2 Likes

Please contribute to this thread, if you are still having this issue in Cubase 11.0.20:

How can I revert back to 11.0.01 from 11.0.20? The 11.0.20 update has screwed up some of my acustica plugins (Azure EQ wonā€™t do MS etc.)

Thanks!

Same here with my acustica plugins - black plugin panels, crash on export etc.
How can I revert back to 11.0.10?

I get consistent lockups, bugs where tracks are played out of time, and crashes. The last version was a bit buggy but not this bad. Another issue is that every time I shut down the program, the shell is still running and I have to go into the task manager and close it down. This is a terrible update. Iā€™ve never complained on the forum for an update before but this one is warranted. Please fix. Iā€™ve used Cubase for over 10 years and Iā€™m thinking about jumping ship. Windows 10 user

1 Like