Cubase 11.0.20 maintenance update

Thanks for taking the time to answer, that is greatly appreciated.

I’m happy to see Auto LFO was fixed, there is no way to transfer this fix to 10.5? I ended up buying Cableguys MIDIshaper as a replacement, but this needs to be inserted on audio tracks. AutoLFO is handy to have at the ready on MIDI inserts.

I haven’t been able to test Cubase 11 yet, but ‘Close All Plugins’ command wasn’t working for MIDI plugins. can’t find the thread I saw. Was this ever fixed? I’ve never seen it in any release notes

edit @Matthias_Quellmann
Also, have never seen any confirmation or acknowledgement of the VCA bugs - will Devs ever discuss this or is it an unspoken write off that is baked too deep into the current incarnation to be able to fix?

Another thing I have reported for a long time, is the fact that MediaBay does not numerically order standard numbers example ‘1, 2, 3, 4, 20’ would be organized as ‘1, 2, 20, 3, 4’

Just installed the update. It seems they didn’t fix the .cpr extension icons in Windows Explorer…

/Magnus

Thanks for the update, but I cant say I’m happy that the missing Cubase icons in Windows 10 (since the 11.0.10 update) issue wasn’t addressed. Seems as though that could have been an easy fix…=[

1 Like

Nope. Today i had CB disappear twice. First time it came back i had an issue in plugging-vst3 (had this before the update). CB closed. 0k dump file so no use posting it.
Rebooted PC. Opened CB again, loaded a project. Within 2mins it brought my whole PC down with a graphics error. Had to hit the restart button on the PC box. Ive also had this before the update.
So a pointless wait and update for me. Making the features work as they should is one thing, making the program stable so we can actually use it is another.

Are customers included in beta testing? There wouldn’t be a reason to do not so.

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Right Zone MediaBay doesn’t remember custom columns

Missing Cubase icons? What’s displayed now; the default Windows 10 icon?

All The .cpr, and .bak icons are plain white. The .cpr icons are a slightly brighter shade of white.

1 Like

When will the plugin window sizes and screen sizes be adjustable? This is silly. We are entering 2022 and retrologue looks like an ant on my screen. MAC M1 user

1 Like

Still good? I’m on High Sierra too…just wondering if it’s safe. :slight_smile:

Yes.Definately Safe.

1 Like

I’ve just voted a poor “ok” because my main issue “On the second click of transport stop button, cursor no longer returns to the start position” took just too much time (5 months) to be solved (IMO of course). Time is VERY important. I think Steinberg should reconsider their “couple of updates during a paid-version life cycle” politic

3 Likes

After the update to 11.0.20 the colors in Supervision are way too dark. This is how it looks like after I installed the update:

System is a Macbook Pro with Big Sur (11.2.3). Do I need to reset some settings, but note that this is one of the default presets and it also happens when I start Cubase with the preferences disabled.

2 Likes

The toolbar that appears when click the right mouse button still does not show the shading when browsing between tools… It was reported since the first build of C11

Thank you!

Remove from hub list for old tracks works! Thank you

Same case here, in Windows, when the channel in which this supervision is black, or dark. Why don’t they let us put the colors we want in Supervision? by default ??? I think it would be good.

1 Like

Exactly my point. It was btw promised. I think when Cubase 10 came out or even earlier, that the new age has begun where Steinberg would even start to address minor issues with more frequent, on spot, bug fixed updates. Certainly behind the curtains someone decided lets keep the approach of x time an update and 2 times a year a paid “major” update. Sic

2 Likes

Was said it is way more complicated than it looks (kind of strange to me though, becuase it was so easy to remove it LOL). Btw in the upper toolbar it works still well

1 Like

About SuberVision UI > did they remove the generic coloring and now let it just follow the channel color? Perhaps, if your channel is then not colored or dark it looks of course weird. I remember the previous default was always this CYAN coloration and you could even change that (think so), also alternatively it was colored by the track’s color. Now it is only following track color and this option is missing to choose what you prefer…can this be true???

OKOK, checked it again and to me it appears to be still the same. Some analysers just do not have their “own” color but always use the track color (this is something where I am not sure if it was really the same before). For the Level meter for instance you can choose between Scale or Track for the color and if Scale is used you can select from the different scales. Just phase etc. they are now colored by the track color, where I think before it was CYAN all the time, wasn’t it??

WINDOWS 10 here <<

3 Likes