Cubase 11.0.20 maintenance update

Voted Dissatisfied, sorry…

1. Instrument tracks : the Audio fader still disappears when activating another item of the inspector, even when ‘pinned’ in the Inspector settings window. Seriously : this one alone is a workflow killer for me, as I constantly have to either, use the ctrl key with the mouse or open the MixConsole to see the involved fader. We are in 2021…
  2. I still have to activate the MixConsole to get any sound, at the beginning of nearly each and every Cubase session (see here for more details…). Contrarily to my last post in the thread, the issue isn’t actually solved.
  3. No Generic Remote improvement of any kind…
  4. Even if it seems that there has been a slight improvement in the windows management (not listed in the Realease notes - see here for more details), the Profile manager one still makes Cubase instantly lose focus and vanish when any modification is done in it : guess that I’ll have to check other ones known to have the same problem, but at least, it seems that the Studio setup window usage no longer triggers the issue. Beside this, the behavior of Cubase in Windows taskbar is still as jumpy and irritating as before : again, we are in 2021…

Not impressed, sincerely : I was expecting more, after three months of waiting…

7 Likes