Cubase 11.0.40 and mouse scrol wheel bug

The mouse scroll wheel is bugged with this last update.
Normally, rolling up = going right but on the panner zone the side has been inverted with this update.
Please, can you correct this annoying bug ? Or at least allow customization ?

Let me guess. You use a mac? You don’t want us to know wich OS version? And which type of mouse and/or track pad you use? Anything about your system in general is top secret?

I can’t confirm this, works fine on Windows 10.

2 Likes

No I’m on windows 10, and no secret setup, but maybe it’s a logitech problem indeed.
I use a Wireless mouse MX Master 3.
Ok so if you have no problem on W10 the problem must come from me.
Thanks

Is not a bug. The other version had a bug (inverted mode) but since Steinberg left it there for 9 months you got used with it! :joy: no words

3 Likes

same on mac with trackpad, so it’s not just win/logitech

1 Like

I have the same problem on windows 10 and don’t have a logitech mouse. Unbelievable.

1 Like

It’s definitely a bug as for navigation in the windows (like the main project one) the direction is still like before.
Moreover I also have a horizontal mouse wheel and the directions are inverted on the panner zone either (scrolling right goes left, etc)

I think somehow too the scrolling is not even. Seems to stutter. I went back to 11.0.10 and it seems fine again. I am on a MacBook Prod i9 with 16g ram running macOS Catalina 10.15.7. Anyone noticing a stutter in 11.0.40 ?

1 Like

No problem here on Windows 10 either