Cubase 11 crash after 11.0.41 update

Hello!
Cubase 11 pro is crashing every time since I updated from 11.0.3 to 11.0.41!

I’ve tried all the alternative startup options; deactivate plug-ins and different preferences, but it doesn’t help.

I also updated eLicenser control center.

Anyone who can help me, please!!!

Cubase 11_2021-11-09-091536_Pelles-iMac.crash (80.8 KB)

Hi and welcome to the forum,

You are running Cubase on unsupported macOS 10.13. This issue has been discussed on the forum already.

Update your macOS to the supported system, please.

Thank you very much for the quick reply Martin! Unfortunately I’m not able to do an upgrade iOS because the iMac is too old. Is there any possibility to go back to 11,0,30 until I can upgrade my computer? Time machine may? I can’t seem to install 11.0.30 from the Steinberg download assistent…

Do I need to uninstall and install Cubase 11 again from scratch?
Thanks in advance!

Hi,

On Windows it’s possible to uninstall just the update. On Mac, this is not possible.

So you have to either go back by using the Time machine, or to fins Cubase 11.0.30 installer somewhere (you are right, it’s not available in the Steinberg Download Assistant anymore).

Ok, thank once again!! I wonder whats the best option for me… If I uninstall Cubase it’s not possible using the download manager again or is it just the Cubase 11 pro installation or all the others too? Many questions now…

Hi,

You could use the Steinberg Download Assistant (SDA), but the problem is, there is no Cubase 11.0.0 or Cubase 11.0.30 in the SDA available. There is Cubase 11.0.41 only.

So someone, who made a backup of Cubase 11.0.30 Mac installer would need to provide you this installer.

1 Like

Hello again and thank you guys too much!! Using Time machine felt risky and time-consuming. I simply through the Cubase 11 app in the trashcan and reinstalled Cubase 11 and 11.0.3 and it worked fine! Thanks again and have a nice day! You saved me much time and anxiety!

1 Like