I was loading a session last night in Cubase 11, and did not have on my Presonus Firestudio Interface, I quickly shut down cubase, and turned on my interface, then when i went to load, i started getting windows about mapping connections, I NEED HELP… I have audio on channel’s 1 and 2, but can’t get audio on the other 6 mics … I have deleted the input connections and reloaded them, but still not working… I NEED HELP… Tim
***Boot up your Presonus BEFORE starting Cubase to avoid this issue
- Select your Presonus as your audio device
- Go to Studio\ Audio Connections and create your input busses.
- Assign the Presonus device for that buss then
- Select your physical INPUTS you are using on the Presonus for that Bus
- Click in the PRESETS box there and SAVE that configuration as a Preset. Then if you need to reload it all you are good to go