Cubase 11 Manual Logical Editor explanations

I was unable to find the method of creating the links in the neat form you have shown, due to lack of relevant experience, and and an absence of obvious assistance in the tooltips for the local available actions. I have likely missed something obvious, but can’t see a way of doing it.
The best I could manage was to include the addresses of the pages I am referring to. Nevertheless, I tried all the links and they open the correct pages. Funnily enough, the same links in another post I am contributing to DID revert to the metadata description, but these are not.

I have now supplied three separate methods of getting to the same 5 problematic locations: a) via the PDF, which is much the easiest environment to find required information, b) by descriptions of the index paths to the sections, and c) by clumsy but nevertheless usable hyperlinks to the sections.

Hopefully the locations of the paragraphs may now be determined, and we can move on to the issue of the reliability or otherwise of the relevant help texts and graphics.

See my final post on Logical Editors - Cubase - Steinberg Forums for the detail of one of the Operation Manual entries.
I think I get now how to simplify the Web addresses - you include the bit in [ ] brackets and this gets shown. Unfortunately I now don’t seem to be able to edit earlier posts.