Cubase 11 no sound

Hello, I am very new to Cubase. I have the later version (Cubase 11) and am still learning how to use it. I have been having so many frustrating troubles with audio. After making demos, I would come back a day later and the sound would glitch and compromise my projects. If not that, than there’s just no audio whatsoever. Completely muted. I tried watching some videos to figure out if it was a misconnection or a bug but I can’t figure it out. I’ve gone into my VST audio and set it to both my Focusrite and the Generic Low Latency ASIO Driver. I think I correctly checked my audio inputs. I thought it might be my monitors but they play sound fine if it’s from a YouTube video or anything not on Cubase (same for my headphones). Please please please, I really need some guidance, I have no idea what to do at this point or if there’s a setting that I’m missing.

What have you set the buffers to in the focusrite app? If you set them higher do you suffer the same problem? I’m guessing this is aPC? Have you enabled the steinberg power plan? Have you disabled and cpu throttling? What is your computer spec?