Cubase 11 Pro crashes/freeze after closing project

Yes apart all is fine for me.

A friend has the same issue and he is on win10

1 Like

Fair enough, for me it’s dozens of 3rd parties that don’t support 11, but one day soon I hope. However, it’s the weeks of work to install everything to a fresh DAW! Argh!!
How do you find windows 11 over the 10?
Is it generally slicker and easier etc ?
K

Actually I see no difference with win11 for me it’s more like a next update of win10 and I have no issue with it all my plugins run smoothly even the old

Yes this happens to me also a lot of times. Cubase just crashes on exit, its not a major problem, but it means there must be something not working right. I am running Cubase not as an Administrator.
In fact, running as Admin or not does not make any difference here when using Cubase.

Hi there, today i got this problem again. Cubase had to shut down because of error code 0x80070005 graphic card related.
I did install the latest driver without the whole package. Do i need another graphic card?

Greetings Mario

Update, maybe this is helpfull for anyone with the same issues.
I used to have two screens conected with VGA and a HDMI to VGA adapter. Now i have a bigger screen single monitor connected with HDMI and my problems seem to be solved. Im not sure because its short time but it looks good.

1 Like