Cubase 11 Pro crashes unexpectedly mostly when opening plugins

Hello! Cubase 11 Pro crashes every other day. Most of the time it’s when I’m opening plugins or duplicating tracks but sometimes it just crashes for no apparent reason. Sometimes an error message pops up saying that something went wrong and I should save my project while other times it just shuts down. I will attach a couple of .dmp files to this post. This is my first time posting here and I will be really grateful if someone could help me solve this issue because it has made recording music a nightmare. Thank you in advance!

Cubase 11.0.10.321 64bit 2022.2.16 18.06.35.685.dmp (591.9 KB)
Cubase 11.0.10.321 64bit 2022.3.16 12.26.44.494.dmp (695.2 KB)

This pops up when I start Cubase again after the crash.

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Please, update to the latest Cubase 11.0.41. Also make sure your plug-ins are up to date.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply! As I don’t know how to open or interpret the .dmp file, could you please have a look and let me know what was causing the problem? I will check all my plugins and update Cubase but if the problem persists it would be good to have in mind what actually caused it in the first place. :slight_smile:

Hi,

Please, first update Cubase and your plug-ins. If it’s still crashing, share the new DMP file coming from Cubase 11.0.40, please.