Cubase 11 Pro quit unexpectedly

Hi there, my name is George and I would like to ask about a problem that I have the past 5-6 days. I run a project ( with cubase 11 pro ), then I do a ‘’ Save as ‘’ of the project with a different name to work the next song. After, when I save it and shut down my MacBook and the next day I open it, before it opens the project, it suddenly quits . Below is the message I get:

Thank you very much for your time in advance!!

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Attach the *.crash file, please.

Crash File.pdf (186.0 KB)

Thank you very much again :slight_smile:

@Martin.Jirsak has asked for the *.crash file, not a pdf.

1 Like

Hi,

Mac: macOS Console utility > User Reports folder or Crash Reports in macOS 10.15 (or ~user/Library/Logs/Diagnostic Reports).

I am sorry :-/ I am new to that, give 5’ and I’ll find it!!

I have found it but it’s too many characters and I don’t know in what form to upload it. Could you help me please?

just drag the file onto your reply here

Cubase 11-2022-03-28-191746.ips (62.3 KB)

It was super easy, Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi,

Reported to Steinberg. Thank you.

Hi @Arion,

Do you have any long audio file in the project, please?

Would you be willing to share the project (via Private Message) without the Audio file(s)? I would like to try this in Cubase 12.

The workaround: delete the *.csh (cash) file from the project’s folder.

Hi Martin, the project is very big in general… it has 8 tracks in a row with drum tracks and 5-6 more instruments. Let me know please where I could send you private message with the project without the audio tracks and last but not the least in the project’s folder I cannot find the *.csh ( cash ) file :-/ .
I am sorry but I never had any problems so far with the cubase and that’s why i do not have the experience and the knowledge regarding these terms!

Hi @Arion,

Share the project via Dropbox or similar service and share the link with me via Private Message here on the forum, please.

The cash file should be in the Project’s folder, where the Audio folder is.

Hi Martin, it doesn’t allow me to send you a link with the project and it doesn’t allow me to send you personal message too in general. I started writing you there for an Email Address but it couldn’t be sent. Is there any other solution to send it to you privately?
Thank you very much!

Hi @Arion,

Have changed your permissions in the system. Now you should be able to send a Private Message and the link. Thank you