Cubase 11 Pro se freeze (Crash) IMAC PRO

Mi cubase 11 Pro cada cierto tiempo se congela la interfaz de video como si estuviera esperando algo y luego vuelve … eso pasa cuando grabo y cuando se reproduce la música. El audio continua sonando .
mi computador es un I MAC pro procesador 3,2 GHz Intel Xeon W de ocho núcleos. memoria 32 GB 2666 MHz DDR4 …gráficos Radeon Pro Vega 56 8 GB

My cubase 11 Pro from time to time freezes the video interface as if waiting for something and then comes back … that happens when I record and when the music is played. The audio continues to play.

My computer is I MAC pro procesador 3,2 GHz Intel Xeon W de 8 cores. memory 32 GB 2666 MHz DDR4 …graphics Radeon Pro Vega 56 8 GB

Duplicate

I send you an email

Hi,

Please, don’t send me an email. Send it via the forum here.

Seems I have the same issue. Cubase 11 GUI is freezing, sometimes for several minutes, but the audio keeps playing.

My observation is that this generally only happens when TimeMachine is starting a backup and the freeze keeps going until the backup is finished.

If it happens, sometimes TM is unable to finish the backup and quits with an error.

Seems to be an issue with the Radeon Graphics card - there has been an update just released, but more info here - Random Beachballs on MacOS Catalina