Cubase 11 reinstall

So I was trying to upload some video on Youtube but my OBS didn’t not work. So I had to restore all of my computer and I downloaded cubase 11 that I bought it about month ago. I couldn’t find my access code that I bought it. I used 30days trial and I upgrade it to elements version which cost 99 euro. I have no idea where to find my code. When I enter some of access code that I got it from steinberg by email but all of them was trial code. AND why tf is my e-licenser keeps telling me that I don’t have usb connected or some bs that this stupid program is telling me. PLZ HELP

1. Where can I find my code when I upgraded to elements while I was using 30days trial?
  2. WTF IS THIS E-LICENSER USB NOT CONNECTED…!!!

Welcome
Sounds like you’re trying to run Cubase pro, but you only own Elements. So, you should download the correct installer, and visit the https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-us website, and do a search for reactivation

Thanks a lot! I saw this page but it’s telling me that I can only download trial right now. I did paid 99 euro which is about 13,0000 in Korean Won. How do I fix this too?

By using the Steinberg Download Assistant | Steinberg

oh and just one last question.
I just told you that I bought the elements. But when I go this page that shows
My products, My Profile, My support, My Forum, and My newsletter.
The software that I can only see is Cubase Pro 11 trial. I think that’s the reason that I still have error.
How can I fix this too?