- Create sampler track from pre-sliced RX2 file (from MediaBay)
- The new track is created with the sampler auto set to ‘Slice’ with slices showing.
3} All automatically done - so you might think…
- After dropping some MIDI down, etc - Save project. Close Project
- Open project,
- Sampler track is now set to ‘Normal’
- ‘Slice’ needs to to be reselected.
The workaround seems to be to select off ‘Slice’ and back to ‘Slice’ - before the project save.
eg explicitly select ‘Normal’ then back to 'Slice after creating the Sampler Track.
It’s a bit of a workflow gotcha for RX2 files. in the Sampler Track.