Cubase 11 / Snap On/Off in Editor / and / Set Up Lower Zone / Not working as expected

1.- Every time I close the Editor in a Separate window, and re-open, Snap is Off… Even if was pushed On.

2.- The “Setup Lower Zone” does not respect the configuration, I tried to disabled lower son for MIDI Editor and every time a MIDI event is opened to work in a Separated Window, the Lower Zone opens too.

Hi,

It works for me, here. Could you try in Cubase Safe Start Mode [Disable preferences], please?

It works for me, here. Could you try in Cubase Safe Start Mode [Disable preferences], please?

Or (backup and…) trash all Cubase versions preferences, please.

I will try but is fresh installation I just installed today in INTEL…

Tried Safe mode and disabled preferences, but the issue No.2, still persist:

Step 1: Set Up Lower Zone

Step 2: uncheck Editor

Step 3: click in a MIDI event

Result: Editor is opened In Lower Zone and In Separated Window at the same time.

However after uncheck Editor in lower Zone I expect to just open Editor in Separated Window…

Issue Tested in AMD: Cubase 11 (a week ago with my preferences).
Issue Tested in: Intel : Cubase 11 and 10.5 (Just recently in safe mode and disabling preferences)

Somebody can reproduce it?.. I guess im not the only one…

If some developer is watching this, I suggest a I suggest an option to lock settings… maybe this can come in the maintenance updates? I really hope it will help to report the bugs… or downgrades, because it seems that we got many since 10…

Hi,

Sorry, I cannot reproduce it.