Cubase 11 - Undo Arranger Track?

I used the “flatten” feature in the arranger track months ago for a client. I’ve now discovered that I didn’t have the appropriate options selected in order to go back to the original arrangement. When in the aforementioned project I now only have access to the “edited” arrangement.

I must’ve removed the original arranger track thinking it was no longer necessary, so I don’t have access to it.

Is it possible to “undo” the current arrangement edits?

Thanks,
Marc

Not really.

I find it’s a good practice before making a major structural change to a Project, things like comping a vocal or flattening an arrangement, to use “Save As…” to make a safety copy of the Project in case I want to get back to that point.

Typically named: ProjectName - pre vocal comp mm-dd-yy

While unlikely you might have a .bak file that was created before flattening - move that to its own folder and rename to be .cpr

Similarly if you are performing OS level Backups (like we all should) you could restore an older version from that. Outside of that you’re kinda stuck.

Ugh, I was afraid of that. I did “save as” arranger track flattened (with description of arrangement change)… but failed to save as before I did that. Oh well, thanks!

We’ve all been there