Cubase 12.0.10 maintenance update is now available

Multi Freeze / Unfreeze? wow, been waiting years for this! thank you, Jumped off my chair when reading these patch notes to start the download!

2 Likes

Yo! Iā€™m so excited! Updating now !

Loving C12 so much, and now with a very impressive list of bug fixes, amazing work guys!

Okay, there is this new minor issue on windows captions (too wide) of plugins but at least we can use snapshots on instruments such as the Roland D-50 vst instrument now so I donā€™t care too much, it can wait next cumulative patch for me :slight_smile:

Thank you Steinberg!

4 Likes

Ohh. Any plans to make actual pinch and zoom gestures work? They really are essential!!

2 Likes

We can finally freeze multiple tracks at once?!? Woo hoo!!!

Also, since I moved to 12.0, Cubase regularly doesnā€™t close anymore and I have to force close it. Is that something that other people were dealing with and is hopefully addressed?

1 Like

Vari audio editor vertical zoom keycommands work again! Super happy! Thanks not to forget.

1 Like

@Matthias_Quellmann
Even after the update, C12 still crashes on startup.

2 Likes

You know how it works: Please sent us the crash logs and we will have a look at it.

I opened a ticket for this to become a feature almost a year ago or so! Good to see they finally understood the issue with the file name always being mandatory! Hope it really works now as in other DAWs. Will check with my Cubase 12 Pro Trial version!

1 Like

Still the odd behaviour of in and output channels not being listed under the folder ā€œInput/Output Channelsā€ in the project view. Only if you enable Write or Global Write the added IOs show up. I donā€™t understand why it is done like this? Also the order cannot be changed in the mixer but in the project/track view. So the mixer is not following the track order for in and out channels.

The following issue is in Cubase since version 12, still in 12.0.10.
In audiowarp, my cursor is offset to the left from the warp point. So when i have the cursor exactly over a warp line and i click, a new warp line is created next to the one i want to drag.
Anyone recognize this issue?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Download Assistant probs

Exactly the same behaviour with some Roland VSTi like D-50:
Now it has the top banner with the quick control, but the plugin window opens wider than the plugin itself :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I actually just cried! I just donā€™t know what to say, I feel sick. Running in to constant WALLS, I just want to make some music! Please Steinberg fix the bugs! Weā€™re not being paid to beta test for you!!!

2 Likes

I lost right click functionality in a project trying to fix the multiple notes recorded for a Nektar p6, not sure why so reloaded. Got a crash notice prescreen so hereā€™s the file.

Cubase 12.0.10.247 64bit 2022.4.14 23.07.25.781.dmp (670.2 KB)

itā€™s worth adding, nearly every time I load Iā€™m seeing the prescreen, send to Steinberg!

Yo! Iā€™m loving it! Mixing in Dolby Atmos now! No issues as of now. I checked the updater and the website almost every day since I upgraded to Cubase 12! I feel like a kid in a toy store and a mad scientist at the same time!

1 Like

Do click to send the file. They go into an automated system that delivers them to the dev team.

I am yes. thank you

1 Like

FF/Rewind continuous scroll on these button press is unfortunately NOT fixed in this release. Annoying. Was hoping that this would be addressed in the .10 update, but is saddened to note only that it remains still broken!!! Will continue to use only 11 for now until this is fixed or someone gives a nice work around. What I am happy about the 12 is that Spectral Layers, creates beautiful all stem tracks now, not just the vocal remover!!! And I am happy about this fixā€¦

Yep, this is not fixed and is irritating is an understatement. It makes this DAW unusable!! BAD!