Cubase 12.0.10 MIDI remote Control Room didn't work again

As title,
I mapped a MIDI Controller to control room’s volume .
Work perfect before update . Now didnt work again .
please fix it …

Having the same problem. It can be fixed by reassigning the controls, but this is cumbersome (as it has to be done on per project basis, it seems). Working on Windows 10, Core i7 8700k, 32GB Ram.

Btw: Please tag this topic as “issue” so it is more likely to be noticed as a bug report.

Assigning the controls again doesn’t work for me, unfortunately.

1 Like

Midi Remote has stopped working with the Control Room with the 12.0.10 update for me as well.
Can’t reassign it. It was working great with Cubase 12.

When can we expect a fix for this?
Thanks. :slight_smile:

Already reported
Control Room do not receive messages

1 Like

In the video, the Remote Mapping Assistant is still open, and therefore the assignments aren’t working.

As far as I know and have seen confirmed in other threads, the Remote Mapping Assistant needs to be closed for the assigned actions to work.

Yeah, and it is even more annoying than I first thought. Yesterday I reopened a session where I had already remapped those controls…they were gone again. Furthermore it is not like the mappings just don’t work, they seem to be gone completely (at least CB thinks so). My right fader on this remote usually controls CR Main Level…now it is not even assigned xD. I must say, I am astonished, that nobody at Steinberg noticed this before releasing the update. This doesn’t really inspire trust with their customers (there is a reason, why many professionals lag one or two versions behind…). Anyway, let’s wait and hope, they come up with a hotfix for this soon.

Having the same issue, and thank you to whoever reported it!

The remote control of transport functions stopped to work with cubase 8.5. You need a lot of patients…

Hi, many thanks for posting this as I am having exactly the same issue.
I have wasted 2 hours trying to sort this out.
all the best to you my friend.