Cubase 12.0.70 constantly crashing doing minimal things

So i know this topic has been made a million times, but I am really just after someone who can read the dumbfile and make sense of it (I have no idea what any of it means :slight_smile: ).
For some background, it is happening in a session I am running that is moderately sized, in the chorus of the song with the most instruments playing it usually pops/crackles, sounding like its struggle to process everything, but now it seems everything is doing that, and more recently, If I try to change some things it will end up freezing and crashing (Literally sometimes changing one midi note or trying to solo a track etc).
super frustrating when i can’t keep session open for more than 1 minute.
Crash dumps are all over 4mb so here are zipped files. Have included 2 ones from different times but very close together
Cubase 12.0.70.464 64bit 2024.5.28 22.08.27.270.zip (2.3 MB)
Cubase 12.0.70.464 64bit 2024.5.28 21.01.03.745-freezedump.zip (2.5 MB)
TIA

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Could you test your system by using LatencyMon utility, please?

Try to increase the Buffer Size of your Audio Device.

Will do, thanks for the quick reply. In saying that I have also tested in the meantime changing ASIO guard-level and also turned on the option 'activate Steinbery audio power scheme and it seems to be running way better. I have had buffer size maxed for my focusrite (1024) this whole time.
Will see how this goes in meantime.
Thanks