Cubase 12 & 13 - Problems with Native Instruments Multi-Timbral Instruments

This problem occurs with Native Instruments “Ireland” instrument. I have it configured as recommended. There are 11 instruments. I have one “Master” instrument track, and 10 output tracks, along with 11 MIDI tracks, all of which are contained in a folder.

When I load the project and press Play, all tracks play as expected. When I stop the playback, and restart it, several of the tracks no longer play. In this example, of the eleven tracks #3, #4, #5, #6, #10 & #11 go mute, while tracks #1, #2, #7, #8 and #9 continue to play. MIDI is not muted, just the output. (When I say “muted”, do NOT mean that the mute button is pressed, simply that no sound comes out of the output track.

I have created the equivalent project on Logic, and this behavior does not occur.

I have a screen-shot video of this behavior, but I don’t seem to be able to attach it to this post.

I’m having trouble with setting up a multi-timbral instrument track with Cubase and Native Instruments too. Did you ever get this figured out?

Look at your volume automation if any or any inserted midi events on the tracks.
There is a selection in Cubase to look for prior midi events before start playing back. Also the the notes may be very long and you are trying to start in the middle.
In Logic, you might have turned on the look back feature without you remembering now.
Regards