Activating and deactivating Steinberg Licensing licenses

@Matthias_Quellmann: Thank you very much!

Dear @Matthias_Quellmann,

Sory for asking again… Could you remove the older activation, one in the last, as I’ve marked?
Thanks in advance

Web capture_22-10-2022_13855_account.steinberg.net

It’s Done … Thanks for Resetting the Activation…
:pray:

@Matthias_Quellmann
My account has 2 activated computers and 1 is stuck
I don’t understand why it is showing as : not used on any computers
Can you help me reset
Thank you

dear @Matthias_Quellmann you missed my post earlier, can you reset my activation? thxz before

@Matthias_Quellmann why still stuck?

Hello again @Matthias_Quellmann , please reset my activations because
i can’t work with Cubase 12 anymore. I can’t deactivate/activate licenses from Steinberg’s authenticator and Cubase 12 denies to load.
Thank you

Hello Matthias_Quellmann,

Could you delete the two August installs from my account please, as those were from previous Win10 installs that had formatting errors.?

I just need to keep the September install.

Many thanks,

Hi everyone, it is now possible, to deactivate unavailable computers yourself in MySteinberg. Please follow this guide.

13 Likes

great news - thanks

PERFECTO SIR!!! thxz for cubase team for make it possible!

Hi,

I believe, you will get lots of likes on this post. :wink: Great job, thank you!

Now I set this post as the solution, to show this on the very top.

yaaaaaaaaayy!!! :slight_smile:

Great news , it was only a matter of time as im sure Steinberg couldn’t continue to afford to pay @Matthias_Quellmann bonus for his retirement baharmas property :sweat_smile: :+1: :heart:

1 Like

Great news! Thanks for this. Much easier than having to message someone in Steinberg to do it on our behalf.

Slightly off topic but probably not worth starting a thread for:

2 Likes

This is going to save us all a lot of pain and time. THANK YOU!!

Hi again everyone, I had a windows pc with Cubase 11 working perfectly with the usb dongle for years. I decide to buy Cubase 12 so I can also run it on my Mac at home. I haven’t installed 12 yet, but now at my studio, still running 11, I’m getting “No licence found. Please switch to activation manager” when I try to run Halion Sonic SE or Groove Agent Se 3. Activation Manager does nothing for me. It just shows Cubase 12 not activated. I wasn’t going to install 12 on this computer yet. Help?

Is it possible you’ve installed the newer (C12 compliant) versions of HALion Sonic SE and Groove Agent SE? They require the new licensing.

If so, activating the C12 license on that machine (via activation manager) would most likely also activate them.

The other option (if that is the case), is to install the older versions of those plugins that require the eLicenser.