Cubase 12 AudioWarp Musical mode Glitch

HI,
I Have Recently upgraded to Cubase 12 from Cubase 11 and facing this weird glitch in musical mode (Audio Warp).

Im not able to click on any markers after importing warp markers from hitpoints or adding in custom markers manually. The cursor acts like a eraser (some sort of a graphics glitch), if i try to add warp markers manually it gets added way ahead from where i clicked. This only happens when there is a tempo change. Before the tempo change everything seams to be working fine. Didn’t have this issue on Cubase 11. I tried to Re-Install Cubase and and also updated my graphics drivers but still it was not able to solve the issue.

After spending more time on it, it looks like the tempo change is not getting registered with musical mode because when i try to move my cursor to the place where the markers might be if there was no tempo change the markers are clickable.

To recreate this issue

1. Create a new project
  2. Add tempo track, change the tempo after 8 bars
  3. Import 2 audio files on the same track
  4. Place one on bars 1 to 8 and the next one after bar 8
  5. Double click on the first file to open it in the audio editor and click on musical mode and then click on free warp.
  6. Add warp markers or import from hitpoints. (Everything should work well until this point)
  7. Repeat from step 5 for the second file placed after bar 8
  8. Result = glitchy warp markers.

Here is a short clip of this Glitch

I’m Running Cubase 12 64bit on.
Asus laptop GL753VE
Processor - Intel(R) Core™ i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz
Ram -16GB
OS - Windows 10 21H1 64bit

This issue has been fixed in the version 12.0.10.

1 Like

Hi Guys
I have cubase 12.0.30 and this issue is present, have you any alternative solution?