Cubase 12 Epilogue

Hmmm, if I may add a positive experience to this thread.
Running both N12 and C12 versions 12.0.2 without any serious glitches, even when opening projects going back to N2 and N3, and everything in-between. And this on two system linked PCs I built in 2012, so not exactly recent tech. I’m even still running J-Bridge without issue for access to some older instruments. I started with fresh preferences, and the only real glitch I’ve experienced was a one time freeze due to a sample disk overload (Old school SATA) while test driving the program’s VST instrument tolerance just after installing it. A few tweaks and all was good.
Not saying it’s perfect yet, just a far cry from the RIP headline, and I wouldn’t go back to previous versions after settling into the latest capabilities, no way. Bearing in mind that I am running two much older systems here that are handling everything just fine, anyone with more recent tech should look at their setup before giving up on what I think is the best upgrade in the last twenty years. Of course, I’m still using a Houston Controller lots of people wrote off in 2002, so what do I know :grinning:

1 Like

Thankfully, 12 was like nothing have changer from 11 in stability, everything runs smoothly and even better now. I’m on osx, I run cubase on 3 different systems, 2 in the studio and 1 home. I hope other people’s issues will get sorted soon.

I just wanted to chime in to present that for some people everything runs fine, to balance out the discussion.

Hope for everyone to be satisfied and without any problems soon.

(post deleted by author)