Cubase 12 GUI Zoom Jitter Issue

Cubase version 12.0.20, Windows 10.

The closing linked 34 seconds screen grab video shows the issue when zooming in and out. I paused at a couple of places while doing that to see if jitter stopped when not zooming.

This jitter thing has never happened from SX1 through SX3, Cubase 6 or Cubase 11. Since v. 12 is relatively new, perhaps a bug that needs to be worked out.

My video card is not high end but decent: MSI Radeon Armor RX 570 OC 8 Gb - so I don’t think it’s an issue since this doesn’t happen working on the identical .cpr files in Cubase 11. My earlier versions of Cubase where on basic consumer PCI video cards.

Any ideas what may be happening here?
Thanks.

Cubase 12 GUI Jitter Issue

Hmmm. I don’t see my OP here listed anywhere in the Cubase forum (I had to use my own bookmark of it to get here). Is it ghosted? Also, since it is a potential bug issue, is there a specific place to post bug reports and the like?

No, but you should use the"Issue" tag. You should be able to edit and add the tag after posting.

Same. 4770k built-in video.

@SF_Green . Thanks, added “issue” as tag.

1 Like

@suntower - Thanks. At least I’m not the only one. It probably doesn’t affect functionality or corrupt the .cpr, but it’s still a bit worrisome because software can be so finicky and the tiniest hiccup can cause weird stuff to happen. From what I’ve read, v. 12.0.30 should come out in June, so maybe it will fix this.

1 Like