Cubase 12 keeps crashing and muting

Someone needs to explain me why this software is so buggy.
I’ve been using it for more than 15 years and I’ve seen glitches and bugs of all kinds. I think I’m about to change DAW because I can’t tolerate this kind of stuff.

I swear I literally can’t work on a project because it either crashes every 5 minutes or it stops playing back audio completely. I press play and nothing comes out. I have in my session some Serum and Kontakt players, some plugins, but the point is: these are all softwares I used on other projects and they didn’t cause any issues, or at least way less than this one. Sometimes Cubase just decides it doesn’t work.

Macbook M1 Max 64 GB 4 TB SSD, Ventura 13.6.5, Cubase version 12.0.52 running on Rosetta. I even invested money on a new computer just to make everything run smoothly.

I can’t figure out what the issue is. I don’t know how to report it. Please somebody help me trying to figure out what’s causing all this.

Hi,

Please, install the latest Cubase 12.0.70 update first.

If it’s still crashing, attach some of the latest (12.0.70)*.ips files please, to find out, where is Cubase crashing.

Mac: macOS Console utility > Crash Reports (or ~user/Library/Logs/Diagnostic Reports).

thank you.

I’m uploading it anyway. By the way, I try the Steinberg Download Assistant but it keeps giving me

" A connection to the download server could not be established.

Check your internet connection and try again."

I downloaded the dmg file from the steinberg website. you can find attached the crash report.
Cubase 12-2024-04-26-225732.ips (292.4 KB)

just crashed again while playing after the update.

you can find the new file attached.
Cubase 12-2024-04-26-235146.ips (270.5 KB)