Cubase 12 Partner Products (vouchers) have to be registered by October 3, 2022

Please make sure that you register your partner products at the partner’s website by October 3, 2022.

The vouchers for Arturia CS-80, Celemony Melodyne Essential, Softube Dirty Tape, Acustica Audio Fire the Clip and Steinberg’s Amped Elektra will be removed from the voucher section in your account after October 3, 2022 and won’t be accessible at a later time. It’s free, so use the offer before you regret it later.

4 Likes

Hi, is it ok to register them now but download and activate them later on, after October 3?

1 Like

Most of these partner products require you to make an account first. Click this button in your Vouchers tab:

And then follow the instructions for each plugin. You don’t have to download and install the plugins yet, just make sure that the vouchers are registered to your accounts by October 3rd.

If you don’t see any partner product vouchers in your MySteinberg account, please make sure that your Cubase 12 download access code is activated and verified.

2 Likes

Hi,

I managed to register most of them.

I’m not sure about Steinberg Amped Elektra - I registered it, and under the section of “My products” on the Steinberg site, it shows “Amped Electra” with Download Access Code + Activation Code + Activation status: “Not yet activated” - so I hope that’s ok.

I’m also not sure about “Acustica Audio - Fire the Clip”: it requires downloading a software to the computer, and only from there the product can be registered. So I registered it, but I hope that later I’ll be able to download the product and activate it on another computer other than the one on which the registration was made…

As for Cubase itself - I didn’t activate it yet - but it should stay on the “Download” section to activate later on, right?

Thank you!

I’m in the process of building an audio workstation which won’t be built until the new intel CPU’s are available - can I purchase Cubase and activate everything beforehand (without any installs) from my laptop?

Thanks

I am on a Mac right now and will be switching to Windows in a few weeks. Can I partake.

Where do I enter the “download access code”? I already downloaded 12pro trial a few weeks ago and it automatically runs using trial license (for now)
I don’t have good enough online access right now to download again and plan to do most recording while offline anyway.

Firstly, thank you for posting the voucher link. I probably would have never have worked this out as I don’t recall reading this in the instructions and when I went to my account after activating Cubase 12 these vouchers were nowhere to be seen until I thankfully saw your link and tried that.

Now onto my problem. The voucher says Arturia CS-80 V but when I registered the voucher with Arturia it says V4 . The CS-80 V voucher is a big reason I purchased the Cubase 12 Pro upgrade as version V of CS-80 is completely re-built from scratch. Can this be remedied please? I’d like to get what I paid for.

@Roland77 @accentontheoff @Les_Funk
You can redeem your Cubase 12 download access code by using either the Steinberg Download Assistant or by clicking the " Redeem Download Access Code" button in this page:
https://account.steinberg.net/products

You don’t have to download Cubase 12 yet. Simply redeeming this code adds Cubase 12 to your account, and makes you eligible for the free partner product vouchers.

CS-80 V4 is the latest version of the plugin. The “V” isn’t the number five, it just means that the plugin is part of Arturia’s “V Collection”.

2 Likes

Anyone else had issues with that Amped Elektra one? I redeemed the voucher, downloaded then activated it. But when I load up Cubase it says no license and it can’t load. Go back into the activation manager to try reactivating and it says already activated, code already used. Won’t give me another code as I already used it. TBH I ended up just deleting it - whatever I do it won’t open despite saying activated. That’s an afternoon of my life going back and forward that I won’t get back…

I went to the websiteAcustica Audio Fire The Clip. and the exchange code did not exist!!!
How to solve???

1 Like

Have a look in this thread, I had same issue and fix is here

Hi,

I’ve got the vouchers on purchase of Cubase 12 Pro but unfortunately I am having trouble and getting error “Activation Code Not Accepted”. in Aquarius Desktop. Kindly advise before it expires in next 36 Hours.

Regards
Faisal

1 Like

Ok that’s excellent thanks. My heart sank at first so that is a relief to know that CS-80 IV is the latest version of CS-80 V lol. Pretty confusing product labeling and numbering system on Arturia’s part. I guess the next iteration of CS-80 after this one will therefore be CS-80 V V. Anyway thankyou to Steinberg and the participating partners for a great promo.

Thanks Atari Boy. I see Amped Elektra only works with the dongle, then. I didn’t even think about checking my dongle licenses (why would I?), I just deleted Elektra after it locked me out & steadfastly refused to load. TBH you couldn’t make this up - Steiny are giving away freebies (thanks for the thought at least) for their shiny new Cubase12 (that’s all about no dongle), that only work with the Steinberg dongle? Really? :exploding_head:
I just don’t need an e-piano that badly. Talk about giving a gift with one hand and giving the finger with the other hand…

I’m trying to activate Acustica Audio Fire the Clip in Aquarius desktop, but i’m getting error “Activation code not accepted”. How can I solve this problem?

2 Likes

Same for me. Fire the Clip “Activation code not accepted”. Wasting a lot of time. Any solution?

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

I hope before the period ends, someone may help step by step procedure to avail the vouchers @ free. Would highly appreciate if someone can make and post a video / youtube link to all the vouchers we’ve got with our purchase :slight_smile:

Regards
Faisal