I have just downloaded 12 demo and it is working fully, actually smoother than 11
What I have done:
- Cubase installer stated, I need at least OSX 10.14.6 (I had 10.14.5)
- So I invested 20~30 minutes to upgrade (but the same Mojave osx)
*I DID NOT update security 10.14.6 minor one though!! (just in case hehe)
- Then I installed Cubase 12 Pro
- At first, Cubase was identifying my iLok related expired demo plugins, so yea I quitted all.
- Then, just like 11, it was initiated fine with all settings migrated from 11.
So… my mac is intel latest mini just before M1 chip model.
So I think, minimum osx should be re-considered as, 10.14.6 (even it is unofficial)
Um, so… my only question here is, how do I keep my installed Cubase 12 intact and… just
purchase the full version?
Will I need to re-install 12?
Is demo version exactly the same as the full 12 pro version…? (just in case…)